PDA

View Full Version : Shared Logic - Reference Maps

Ventedpennies
06-09-2016, 08:19 AM
I find one of the most time consuming things is creating the damn logic over and over and over again. I think there should be "community" maps that have pre-built logic systems, so people could download and just start making the actual map. I think this would be useful, but do you think it's a useful endeavor?

I have logic systems for a Gears of War horde mode wave system (1-50) released already, and someone just needs to download the map and place the trigger in whatever room they want the event to occur. They can also fiddle with the spawners and everything if they want.

SnapMap Hub
06-09-2016, 09:03 PM
That's a good idea. Hopefully as the community grows we can organized shared logic game modes like that. Likely forming a collective list with the map ids to their respective game modes. I know there is someone on SnapMap Hub who made the game mode for Counter Strike - bomb defusal.

Warnerdug
01-01-2019, 04:27 PM
piece of information. Im glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing

Timothycog
02-01-2019, 06:04 PM
There are plenty of them, but some people keep demanding more. Do we need more Africa maps?

Timothycog
02-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Hey.. I have downloaded 5 maps and I have put them in the hl2wars_beta folder but they are not working.. What schall I do

Timothycog
02-06-2019, 10:06 PM
hi all I am new to the community and saw some of the custom maps but after i downloaded them i moved everything maps files in maps,resource files in other maps folder wich is in resource and the overviews wich is in materials and it still wont see the maps at missions can anybody help me ?

PS. the maps i downloaded where wmp_thebrige and wmp_outland v0.2 release

Timothycog
02-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Hello everyone I has edited map again, this map has logic teleport when you killed titan ,"do not hit me please"

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Henryrok
03-12-2019, 03:04 PM
Try to pick some maps that everyone knows, not those that one particular side will have an advantage on.

Henryrok
03-17-2019, 01:05 PM
out of all them maps, id choose 3, have only polayed 6, and never heard of a few

ronaldPoets
04-17-2019, 08:06 PM
There are plenty of custom maps in Africa. Anyone can always volunteer to polish them up and try to get them released in the CMP.