SnapMap Hub Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any get annoyed how sometimes your map just gets ignored?

Any get annoyed how sometimes your map just gets ignored?

Its pretty much the youtube thing, people dont look for interesting game mechanics, tested maps, and balanced gameplay. No, they look for the coolest title and the most eye popping picture. Anyone else get that feeling with snap map?

Granted yes i can post my level here, but its another step that a user would have to go through to see the map, and they want it at thier beck and call.

Completely understand your frustration. Open to any suggestions to potential improve that problem.

I feel like that same analogy can be applied to websites, in a sense at least. One might be able to build a fancy website, but you have to get the people to come on it. Obviously there are many factors to both, but just saying

In all honesty the one thing we need is awareness. Maybe that bethesda community person can help out with that. I've already told my friends bout this aite, but they dont have doom so they wouldnt bother :l

You nailed it. But you need to take a different approach and work on marketing your stuff better. People won't change, so you must adapt. I totally get what you're saying, don't get me wrong.