SnapMap Hub Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey I'm Spitz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey I'm Spitz

I'm Spitz & I play the new Doom on the Xbox One. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jcgordon10
    Hey Spitz, I'm jcgordon10. Nice to meet you. I play doom on my desktop PC. Also snapmaps is like the main reason I got doom. I'm having lots of fun with it.

Welcome to the forum :P I am an avid pc gamer, but decided to buy Doom for the Xbox One. Glad SnapMaps are cross platform compatible

SnapMap is definitely one of the main reasons I bought Doom as well. The campaign has been pretty good so far too though. Haven't finished it yet though.

Glad to meet ya spitz, names quickguy. Im on the pc version of doom up on steam. You make any maps yet, or still learning the ropes?

Ah. Seems like there is a lot of of players already. Not surprisingly I guess. Obviously doom originated there and all :P

And I made one, but I haven't been playing for about a week. My map is called Barely Alive. I don't have my map id handy. Haven't posted a video on SnapMap Hub either yet. I will probably make a better map before I make a video.

-

Hey everyone. This site is great. I just found this site today believe it or not. The thrill of going after the high score is what I loved about arcade gameplay. This is a great site and I plan on having loads of fun here

-

Hey I'm from Alberta Canada. Any other Canuks on here? I know a few other Canadian writers from the Kelley Armstrong forum and from twitter. Just wondering how many were on here.

-

Hey hackers, Im a 15 yr old self learned hobbyist. I specialize in IOT, AVRs, STM32s, RPis, Linux development and other stuff. Hope to get along wiht you guys

-

Im in Alberta, Canada. Im enjoying this site a lot. Im very happy with it. Thanks to everyone who mentioned this site to me. "Unclechicken" :-. I have type 1 diabetes too and have had this disease for 22 years of my life. I was hoping to make a few friends here on the site. :-. I hope to win something maybe one day online or get sent something if that happens.

-

Lee,

Welcome, and good timing Were having a meeting this Saturday at 4 PM, where were also holding training on winches and recovery; and were having a club run next weekend at Superlift ORV. Come join us tomorrow and well give you all the info.