SnapMap Hub Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What was your first map?

Question What was your first map?

I'm just going to assume everyone here has played/used SnapMap. What type of map was your first SnapMap? Survival/Deathmatch/Minigame etc.

If I had to bet I'd say almost everyone's first map was some sort of Survival map :P

Single player get to the exit Map.

Ah. I've been wanting to make a map like that. Wish you could modify the speed of demons to make it scarier lol.

Mine was a scripted based thing that used lighting and a whole lot of timers. Was never finished, but the idea turned into Nuclear Meltdown.

Doom Souls (ID:Z4DNAZLL) was my first. I'm currently working on Doom Souls 2: Demon Born, and a few multiplayer pvp maps.

Mine was actually the first one I shared on the site. "Demon Club v1.0" came out pretty good if I would say myself.

My first map was the remake of Aerowalk. I had decided months ago when I initially heard about snapmap that I was going to remake my favorite Quake duel map first.

My first map ran into the spawner bug, so I didn't publish it. I then decided to create a map with no spawners and only demons, and that was my cleaning the basement level.

My first map was "find exit" style mission. There are some logical puzzles, checkpoint system, waypoint mechanics and a boss fight. I aimed for fun.

Campaign style

E1M1 - UAC Foundry - N8CGFPQU - v3.0